Tuesday, February 28, 2006

COMMENTS!!!

As of right now, there are OVER 600 comments on Dooce's post tonight!!!! Jesus H.C. !!

I can't even get a comment or two. I am sooooooo doing something wrong. OK, so I'm not Heather-frickin'-Armstrong, AND I don't make a living with my blog...........but still.

So I'm ASKING..........................what do I have to do to get a comment or 2??????

You can tell me. Really.

You're just too busy? Don't wanna be the only one posting a comment? My posts are lame? No one's actually reading it?

You have nothing to say about PEACE? Parenthood? Middle Aged Girls Gone Wild? Deep philosophical musings? Katharine Hepburn's claim that "plain women know more about love"? Lemon Festivals? Ski trips? And that was just February.

Aaaahhhhhh. OK. I feel better. Rant over.

No comments: