Saturday, February 18, 2006

Thank Gawwwwd

My feet are killin' me after 4 hours of dancing in these heels but.................
Thank gawwwd
I have shoes that keep me warm AND look sexy
Thank gawwwd
I have a cold concrete garage floor to walk on to soothe my achin' feet
Thank gawwwd
I'm 4o something so I can enjoy a night out on the town, and come home by myself & know I haven't missed a damn thing

Thank gawwwd
I have two of the best girlfriends a girl could have who are also 40 something
Thank gawwwd
One of those girlfriends can drink like a 300 lb sailor and still drive me home safely
Thank gawwwd
I have a child old enough to make himself breakfast and let me sleep in
Thank gawwwd
I have really good skin care products to take off my makeup (to remove the 2am-tammy-faye-baker look) and moisturizer to soothe my tired skin
Thank gawwwd
I'm not 20 something so when my thighs ache from grindin for hours, I can appreciate a "night out on the town"

No comments: