Sunday, October 01, 2006

Quotes

I LOVE reading inspirational and/or funny quotes. I love that SO FEW WORDS can so much.

I just found this website of daily quotes and this one too.

I love this quote by Jon Stewart
"The Internet is just a world passing around notes in a classroom."

And don't we love "PROVERBS".
After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

"Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity."
Albert Einstein

Good 'ole Albert Einstein. He seemed to place NO LIMITS upon himself. He was a cool guy, if for no other reason than the HAIR. (My father, also named Albert, would have had the same hairdo if he had let it grow.)
I'm taking Al's advice and FINDING SIMPLICITY. I've started a list of SIMPLE PLEASURES:
++ ice cream cake
++ clean sheets
++ chapstick
++ long hugs
++ fabric softener
++ ice water

to be continued.................

No comments: