Saturday, October 28, 2006

dreams (more)

I wrote about dream analysis a few nights ago here.

Last night I wrote in my dream journal, "dolphin using his tail to tell me to follow him. before that, like watching a video, a man was swimming after a woman he loves".

I remember thinking..........."dolphin" will have a cool meaning. I don't even remember what time it was when I awoke, which is cool too, 'cause it means I'm not thinking about it too much. Love that!

Anywho............here's what dream moods says about dolphins:
To see a dolphin in your dream, symbolizes spiritual guidance, your intellect, mental attributes and emotional trust. Utilize your mind to its capacity and you will move upward in life. Alternatively, it suggests that a line of communication has been established between the conscious and unconscious aspects of yourself. Dolphins represent your willingness and ability to explore and navigate through your emotions.

No comments: