Sunday, October 29, 2006

New format.......Yipppeeee

Well isn't this nifty?! A new format for blogger. The best part is that I can finally have CATEGORIES!! (The call 'em Labels but they seem more like Categories to me. ) I always wanted 'em and was jealous of other blogs that had 'em but I had not given up hope.

The new format, called "beta", has been available for awhile but I was too afraid to try it 'cause I've tried new templates and it screwed up my formatting and I lost all my website links. Uggghhh. And then I had to beg website designer friends to help me and that's no fun.

The only bummer so far is that my links (My Favorite Websites) don't open in a new window anymore. One of my neato website designer friends taught me how to add the html verbage to make that happen but it's not working now. Mmmmm........I'll have to work on that.

Anyhow...........hopefully you'll enjoy the Categories section as much as I will. I've always wanted an easy way to go back and see how many times I've talked about the same thing or what movies I've rambled about.

I'm such a wannabe neato website designer.

No comments: