Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My DAD


My dad LOVES to dance. He was born in 1917 and has danced to every type of music. He taught ballroom dancing while he was getting his engineering degree at Stanford in the 40's. He took disco lessons with me in the 70's, and he danced throughout my whole wedding with Kurt and Leslie and I!!
My dad was 48 and my mom was 39 when I was born. He has always said I was the "afterthought". He's a HUGE character. He works fulltime, goes to the gym 3 nights a week, and gets all his food from the healthfood store. I call him "my rock" 'cause he's been my primary parent all my life (even before my mom passed away when I was 12). You can tell time by his schedule, animals love him, he doesn't say "I'm sorry" or "I love you" but if you need him, he's there. He's a gemini and has to be the best at everything. He's passive-aggressive and he drives us crazy and we love him. Posted by Hello

No comments: