Thursday, June 08, 2006

Updates and more

Correction to my last post: "THE WIZARD SAYS GO AWAY". That was my son's line in the play tonight. He had another line that was added but I can't remember all of it. The things actors put up with. Jeez.

The play was so good. I can't tell you how impressed we all were. I have no idea how they remembered all those lines. Obviously I never considered a career in acting.

My horoscope (which I faithfully check each Thursday at http://www.freewillastrology.com) says: This would not be a good week to cast a curse on God in revenge for what you think are his mistakes. Nor would it be a favorable time to draw blasphemous cartoons of saints, or pretend that atheism is any less of a faith-based belief system than religion. In fact, if I were you, Capricorn, I would utter a few prayers, purify your motives, and do some really good deeds--just in case there's even a slim possibility that divine help is abundantly available to you right now. (P.S. From what I can tell, there's more than a slim possibility.)

I sure hope my horoscope lets me know WHEN it is a good time to draw blasphemous cartoons of saints. And for gawwwd's sake (not to be confused with cursing the big "G"), how will I "utter prayers and purify my motives" this weekend in Vegas?? I think I'll cast a curse on Brezsny now.

No comments: