Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscars


WHAT is that on her shoulder? A pillow in case she gets sleepy during the 78 hour Academy Awards? If she needed a leftover bridesmaid dress, I have plenty. And WHERE are her boobs; I see only nipples.

The best thing about this years Oscars was that the best film of 2005 actually WON BEST PICTURE!!! CRASH is an amazing film and I said so on my blog last June. And althought I'm so glad everyone got to hear the song, In The Deep, the soundtrack (all of which is FABULOUS) is mainly moving music by Mark Isham, AND my favorite tune is Maybe Tomorrow.

I don't know about Keira or Amy whoever or Rachel, but Meryl Streep was fabulous in Prime. Totally overlooked? And although Mr & Mrs Smith is not Oscar material I suppose, it was a GREAT movie from 2005.

No comments: