Saturday, December 24, 2005

Twas the night before, the night before Christmas


Heather & Wayne Xmas 2005
Originally uploaded by Heather's Shot.
When all through the house
Not a creature was stirring.....
except mommy at her laptop, with NO mouse

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care
You can see a picture of them on my Flickr.......if go there

The child is nestled all snug in his bed,
FINALLY for gawwd’s sake, he was up until 11:14 ‘cause he’s got so much going on in his head.

I’m in my sweats and I have no idea what daddy’s wearin’,
‘Cause we’re happily divorced and we’re both happy to say that’s how it’s stayin’

I’m excited to say I’m sleeping in tomorrow because it’s the NIGHT BEFORE, the night before Christmas
But because I’m out of sight,
I will say to you now,
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night

No comments: