Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Holiday AND Merry Christmas


Thanks Jeannettie for sharing this cartoon on your blog.

So far I've heard a lot of folks scoffing at the attempt to be politically correct this Christmas. Here's my point of view.........for the record. I hope my point of view will be taken as just that.......another point of view.

I will boldly say.............this issue seems very similiar to sexual harassment in the workplace. We all laugh and scoff at the extremes to which the issue has been taken. But the truth is that the issue arose for a reason. Someone felt they were treatly unfairly or disrespected. I'm thankful for these laws no matter how crazy they seem at times. It makes me more aware of those around me, and strive to act more respectfully. All I'm saying is that it seems to me that being more TOLERANT is a good thing.

No comments: