Monday, July 17, 2006

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

Hello? Yes; it's me. I know it's been a long time. I've been so busy..........not blogging. Yes I know I'm usually "busy" but this time I've been away from my computer/my friend. I've missed you but I had places to go, people to see, & things to do (or was that: people to do and things to see?;-).
I was gone for 5 days last week, and I'm leaving for 5 days again soon, and then I'm home for 5 days, and then gone for 5 days. I'm seeing a pattern here. In between all that travel has been work and fun and sleep and food.
I have so much to tell you but most of it will have to wait........until another time..........or another place. Just know that I think of you often and I won't be gone for long.
I have pictures. I share a lot of them on kodakgallery.com so if you haven't gotten my million links and you feel left out; lemme know for gawwd's sake. I also post a few to my flickr.

XXOO
Me

1 comment:

me said...

Great post, it really made me giggle! I sooooo know this feeling! :)