Monday, November 24, 2008

580 days

"Hi.....my name is Heather and I'm a Nicotine addict".

I quit smoking 580 days ago (for the addicts in the audience).

That's 19 months ago (for parents who have kids under 2).

'bout 1 1/2 yrs ago.............for the rest of ya' all.

I will admit I've inhaled some second hand smoke; Vegas was a killer and Mexico wasn't much better. I've also had dreams where I was smoking like a chimney. And I THINK about the quick rush of a cigarette; that all over everythings-gonna-be-ok feeling like when you take a deep breath.

But I have not smoked a cigarette for 580 days.

1 comment:

inspiring life said...

i also planning to leave it , but every time i think to leave i though i can't do it i still can't believe you didn't use a single cigarette for 580 days .